What began 40 years ago with a collection of ties has grown into an entire world, redefining American style. Ralph Lauren has always stood for providing quality products.
- Started in 1967, the highly recognized Polo logo first appeared on the cuffs of tailored women’s suits in 1969.
- Eyewear sub-brands include Pink Pony, Polo Ralph Lauren, Purple Label, Ralph, Ralph Lauren, RLX
- The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation supports initiatives in cancer care, education and service in underserved communities.
- Today, Ralph Lauren Corporation produces clothing, accessories, footwear, fragrances, and furniture all marketed under its portfolio of various brands.
- Ralph Lauren eyewear offers timeless style with a modern appeal. Many frames are delicate with slim styling while others are chunky and thick.
- Frame shapes include rectangular frames, oversized frames as well as glamorous vintage looks.